Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentines Day Galore


I know its a bit late... but i had a SUPERB valentines... im currently in the office now... and im gonna update when i reach home later....


I LOVE YOU STEPHANIE KOK YEN LING!!!!!! WEEeeeEEeeeEEEe~~~
Im home updating this...
well, time to tell you guys what my baby did for me on my valentines day... and i love everything that she did for me... i was so molested(touched i mean)... It was a superb valentines day for me and her as i know that tears of happiness welled up on our valentines day...
the cross that she bought for me...
i have been wearing that cross since the day she gave it to me... its like my PREeeEECCIiiOOuuuSSS now... i was so molested as she remembered that i told her i wanted a cross necklace...
ahhh... miss Beany Love Piggy(bpl)
its been keeping watch over me and ensuring that i am able to sleep at night!! *oink oink*
the Coffee Bean Mug and Honey Sticks
i introduced my baby to coffee bean honey sticks the first day we met, and on the first day we met we spent a certain amount of time in coffee bean chilling out... it was great... like coffee addiction, i got hooked on to her... (my baby la, not coffee, maybe a lil bit of coffee too)
and since then, the mug has been ensuring that i keep hydrated with liquid(be it coffee, tea, milo or just water) when i am at work... i really love it...*molested*
and last but not least... she made a booklet/card for me by herself... *molested all the way through*!! its the things she wants to write about me, and the pictures of all the pampering and stuff that i have bought for her...
love lolly, bouquet of flowers and PINKY!!!!!
Its not princess, its madam, queen goddess of her royal highness may i kiss your feet... now try again!!
the famous amos and flower pre-valentines... and a part of the bouquet i bought before...
the bracelet that she loves so much...
the locket neclace i gave her... its the locket to her heart as my heart will earn the key to unlock it as we move in the relationship...
to know what i did for my valentines day... see my baby's blog... http://princess-steph88.blogspot.com/ and to also update urself abt us... we are the JIWANG couple...
I LOVE YOU STEPHANIE AND ALWAYS WILL!!!*molested*

No comments: