Sunday, March 29, 2009

Celebratin Earth Hour.... SHOPPING!!

well, yesterday, baby came n pick me up after work at 3.30pm and our nest destination.... PAVILLION KL!! reason? SHOPPING! I promised her i will bring her shopping to buy her things that she wants...we reached pavillion... and we started browsing... literally everywhere, and my baby was so focused on finding something she wants, she was like a radar scanner when we entered or passed by a shop...LOL.

my baby's wants? a pair of killer heels, 5 inches high, and must be classy and "panasssss". we looked here, there, everwhere, but first, i bought her something she adored...an Anna Sui's Classic handle mirror.(note: for pix of what she got, visit my baby's blog at http://princess-steph88.blogspot.com and look out for updates) then we walked and walked till we can walk no more... we were torn between a few shoes, 1 in Tangs and 3 in Topshop... but finally got her a pair of "killer heels"(wonder why its called killer heels, is it cuz it kills the wearer by wearing it or it kills the people who look at it cuz its hawt..) from topshop, 4 pairs of knickers and a mini sling/purse bag... they gave my baby the largest plastic bag evahhh seen from Topshop..(for me i think) then we move on... but before that...

when my baby was trying out the shoes in Topshop, she asked me to check the price of the sling/purse bag and when i brought the bag to her, she saw the pricetag then i could see she had that "sayangnyer... i cant get you today..." but when i told her to just get it if she likes it... she was like, "really? really?" and that smile on her face i cannot forget, it was so sweet and nice... even when she was trying out the heels, lol... then we went to get her eye shadow from MAC. wow, a freaking small container the width of slightly larger than a 50cent coin costs a freaking 58 bucks? make up is costly... wow. but still i got it for her cuz its something she wanted and needed for herself... ^^V

after then we went to get a few of my stuff, a cap from Quicksilver, and a pair of new Converse sneakers(note to self, get my baby a pair of converse too...) then we had the most expensive dinner for two at Athena in PavillionKL. we had a full course meal of course, a starter, a main course, and a dessert... hehe.. oh yeah... and.. a pint of guiness draft for her and a pint of kilkenny for me... YAY! then we went to wait for earth hour... was quite dissapointing cuz it wasnt what i thought it would be., the lights, still as bright as hell.

next destination, Sungai Wang, cuz we needed to look for a pair of high boots for my baby but unfortunately we couldnt find any nice ones and some were too pricy just to wear for 1/2 times only LOL. then i got myself a white suit vest and a casual suit jacket.. pictures for what i got for myself will be uploaded here, while pictures for what i got for my baby will be at her blog http://princess-steph88.blogspot.com . currently in the office,sadly yes i do work on weekends sometimes and im doing overtime today... 8am-8pm!! im missing my baby, wish i was with her now... pictures will be uploaded when i am home and when i feel like it...

ps: i love you, hope u like the stuff i bought...

No comments: