Thursday, March 5, 2009

Tears of Joy

I was so happy when we picked ourselves up after the downward spiral... no matter what we held on, but as if being happy wasn't enough, my baby had a suprise instored for me today... i was so happy the whole day knowing that everything is going well, i was so happy infact that it didnt matter to me to walk as far as possible. First of all, baby told me she had a suprise waiting for me at her place later when i go over, then it got me all excited.. before i finished work, baby told me that she wasnt happy with the puchase that she got for the suprise, that she had to travel so far yet she only got the second best of what she wanted to get, she wasn't happy, but deep down inside, i was feeling so touched(better yet, i was molested), that someone would go to lenghts to get me something(eventhough i didnt know what was it).



when i finished work, i didnt know which type of transport i wanted to take yet, then i just walked, kept on walking, looking to see if there are any cabs, (i was singing my own lyrics, snapping my fingers to beats, smiling and thinking of my baby all the while i was walking) and just kept walking... i thought i had enough time as my baby was teaching piano, and i thought she finishes around 8.30pm++.



I walked all the way from my office Menara Weld, Raja Chulan all the way to Chow Kit, then thought of continuing walk to PWTC KTM station to head over to find my baby, then as i almost reach PWTC, my baby smsed me telling me her class ends at 8pm... i was like "sheyet, stupid me... its already 8pm on my watch" so i rushed to a cab to take to her place...


reached her place, had dinner then she asked me to her room... secretly...then she had her bed nicely made(now dont get dirty thoughts all over ur head...) and she asked me to open the covers... as i pulled open the covers i see this..








a Ne-Yo album and a stalk of white rose






my heart dropped, totally "molested"....i loved it...i was speechless, hugging her, kissing her and telling her how much i love her and appreciate everything she has done for me... never has a girl done anything like this for me... even for my valentines day.... but she has done everything which i have thought impossible...








the reason she bought the album was cuz she heard it on the radio "Year Of The Gentleman"






Muahahahaha... yesh, the gentleman... its mua... heheh!!








1 white rose meant "you're my only one, and I am worthy of you"






i didnt cry then, but i did when we reached my place as i was hugging her, looking at her... tears rolled down my cheeks, never have i cried out of joy for a girl i love... now baby did it...



she melted me, and made me whole... she held on even when she was feeling weary, and now we are stronger than ever... thank you for not giving up baby... i love you stephanie.








this is how it looks on my table now, with the valentines day card,piggy and the white wine we drank for valentines on the back ground






P.S:baby... i can not ask for more, you are all i want...

No comments: