Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Got myself a "Wife"


Today i was walking around in sungai wang Chambers Music Store, as i walked around the store i tried so hard to look for the one i wanted... i looked and looked and actually i had something else in mind but i couldn't find it in the shop... then as i was still looking, i saw something just as good, sounds just as good and feels just as good... i was doubtful at first and as i tried to understand it better, i seem to grew on to it...



i know the qulity of the picture sux... this is the frontside of the guitar bag


i really wanted a guitar badly so i can continue with my song writings and also practice songs just in case i needed to perform anytime in the future... i had to make sure the guitar was right for me.


the logo font looks abit the gothic hor...

Danush said that i might grow to regret as there might be better ones outside or when i purchase this and see one which is better... but i think really wanted this particular guitar... its good enough to be my first one.


oh, it has a built in equalizer and tuner... just love it...

it looks nice with a marble like finish on the rims of the guitar, Danush recommended me a full back guitar(guitars which are 1/3 bigget than the normal guitars you see) but then again, it doesnt matter as i had my eyes set on this one...



nice huh...

and finally, i thank Danush for all his efforts to help me find me a suitable and nice guitar... Thanks bro...



No comments: